Best cheap webcams 2022: 4K, Streaming, Budget Picks
You will find the best cheap webcams in this review, as well as our feedback about their features. Based on your needs, we prepared many models to choose from, such as models with 4K resolution, high-end microphone, and swivel 360-degree adjustments.
Logitech C920x HD Pro
Polished, Full HD video calls. The C920x Pro HD Webcam delivers remarkably crisp, clear and detailed images in vibrant colors. HD autofocus and light correction adjust to the conditions to provide consistently high definition, while the five-element glass lens delivers razor-sharp images. Dual mics placed on either side of the lens capture the natural sound of your voice. The 3-month XSplit VCam license enables you to remove, replace and blur your background. Whether for a key Skype call, to demo your skills or create your next YouTube video, the C920x ensures you make a strong impression.
- Webcam comes with a 3-month XSplit VCam license and no privacy shutter. XSplit VCam lets you remove, replace and blur your background without a Green Screen.
- Full HD 1080p video calling and recording at 30 fps - You’ll make a strong impression when it counts with crisp, clearly detailed and vibrantly colored video.
- Stereo audio with dual mics - Capture natural sound on calls and recorded videos.
- Advanced capture software – Create and share video content easily with Logitech Capture.
- HD lighting adjustment and autofocus - The C920x automatically fine-tunes to the lighting conditions to produce bright, razor-sharp images even if you’re in a low-light setting.
- Mic range - Up to 3 feet (1m)
|Package Dimensions||5.63 x 3.03 x 2.13 inches (14.3 x 7.7 x 5.4 cm)|
|Item Weight||6.6 ounces (187.11 grams)|
|Item model number||960-001335|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Special Feature||Low Light|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
|Has Image Stabilization||Không|
|Image Capture Speed||30 fps|
|Video Capture Format||H.264|
|Maximum Focal Length||0.01 Millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||0.01 Millimeters|
- Clear, balanced picture
- Great stereo audio
- 1080p video chats over Skype
- List price is on the higher end for consumer webcams
Most computer webcams can’t match the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920’s excellent video-call quality.
Razer Kiyo Pro
Working from home has caused a significant surge in webcam sales, and Razer jumped on this opportunity by releasing the Razer Kiyo Pro, a webcam built for both gaming and business use.
It’s a decent entry to Razer’s peripheral lineup, as it offers solid 1080p, HDR video and photo quality as well as a decent microphone. It even includes a neat privacy cover and a super useful companion app. However, for $200, it’s hard to justify this webcam not having a 4K resolution. Plus, the webcam can be a little finicky between autofocus and some of the saved settings. More annoying, though, is its short power cable.
I wouldn’t call the Razer Kiyo Pro one of the best webcams around, but if you like Razer products, this is still a pretty good webcam if you don't need 4K.
Connection type: USB-A 3.0
Image resolution: 2.1 Megapixels
Video Resolution: 1080p @ 60/30/24FPS / 720p @ 60FPS / 480p @ 30FPS / 360p @30FPS
Video encoding: H.264 codec
Still Image Resolution: 1920x1080
Image Quality Settings Customization: Yes
Diagonal Field of View (FOV): 103°, 90°, 80°
Focus Type: Auto or manual
Mounting Options: L-shape joint or Tripod
Cable Length: 1.5 meters braided cable
- Sharp video for 1080p
- Good exposure even in low light
- Crisp, clear microphone
- Bloated Razer software
RAZER KIYO PRO SPECS
|Field of View||103 degrees|
Anker PowerConf C300
AnkerWork, the subsidiary brand of Anker, has launched its PowerConf C300 webcam in India. The webcam is said to record full-HD videos with 1080p quality at 60fps. It is also reported to support AI with features such as AI framing, AI exposure and AI colour adjustment. Let’s have a closer look at the specifications, features, and most importantly, the price of the AnkerWork PowerConf C300
ANKER POWERCONF C300 SPECS
|Field of View||115 degrees|
Thanks to ultra-wide 115-degree viewing angles, beautiful imagery, impressive frame rates, and a unique auto-framing feature, this is one of the best webcams around. It’s more expensive than most HD webcams, but you’ll get your money’s worth.
- Super-ultra wide 115-degree field of view
- Excellent image clarity
- Bright and accurate colors
- Great for low-light conditions
- Slightly buggy during testing