Maybe you don't know, since it was invented more than 50 years ago. And to this day, the scanner has become a popular office device used by many people. This device helps you convert into data files on images and documents quickly. So if you are planning to buy a scanner or are having trouble choosing a scanner. Don't worry! Below are the top 5 quality HP scanners we would like to introduce to you.
HP is a famous global electronics and technology brand, established on January 1, 1939, in California - Palo Alto - USA. The HP brand is the familiar abbreviation of Hewlett-Packard, the leading corporation in the world's largest information technology corporations by revenue. HP was founded by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, and Stanford University graduates. The initial form of the company was only manufacturing measuring instruments and investment verification with a capital of only US$538.
Until 2006, the HP brand had total revenue of $ 9.4 billion, officially rising to the number 1 position in the information technology names in the United States. The technology products that HP manufactures are pretty diverse such as desktop computers, scanners, digital cameras, printers, scanners, etc.
To know if the HP scanner is good, let's continue to learn through the following advantages and disadvantages of the HP scanner line.
Advantages of HP scanners
- HP scanners often have a modern design, youthful and elegant colors, suitable for most spaces.
- Most HP scanners have a large capacity with high scanning speeds to scan and print many documents.
- Equipped with a simple HP scanner control panel, allowing you to operate it efficiently. Some products are also equipped with an advanced LCD screen or touch panel.
- The HP scanner is capable of scanning documents into today's popular document types. At the same time, they can review to more places thanks to the highly convenient HP Scan software.
- HP scanners can scan out quality scans even more than the original, thanks to the recognition sensor built into the device.
- HP scanners have built-in features that automatically switch to sleep mode, effectively reducing power consumption while increasing machine life and protecting the environment.
Disadvantages of HP scanners
- Some HP scanners will be pretty slow when scanning large, high-quality images, so the image quality may be reduced.
- Some HP scanners are relatively large, so when buying, you should pay attention to the area of the place.