Logitech mechanical keyboard is a famous product line on the market today. It is highly appreciated by users for its beautiful design for extremely high durability. So, is the Logitech keyboard as good as rumored? What types of Logitech keyboards are the best worth buying today?
- Is the Logitech mechanical keyboard a good product line?
- Criteria to choose to buy the best Logitech mechanical keyboard
- Top 5 best Logitech mechanical keyboards to buy today
It is not natural that Logitech mechanical keyboards are so popular, but in fact, this keyboard line possesses the following outstanding advantages:
- They were beautifully designed, bringing sophistication and luxury to the user.
- Logitech mechanical keyboard with Switch is up to 25% faster than the automatic Switch in regular keyboard versions, and the trigger point is concise at only 1.5 mm, and the pressure is at 45 g.
- Logitech mechanical keyboard is installed with anti-ghosting software of advanced Key Rollover technology, providing the ability to use 26 keys simultaneously.
- All Logitech mechanical keyboards are used with the Romer-G Tactile version, which provides absolute high accuracy, quietness, and maximum correction of errors in conventional mechanical keyboards.
Follow the following item to know the criteria to choose to buy the best Logitech mechanical keyboard!
To be able to choose to buy a good, most suitable Logitech mechanical keyboard, you need to be based on the following essential criteria:
Need to determine your need
When choosing to buy any product line, you also need to determine your own use needs, and the same goes for Logitech mechanical keyboards. You can't just choose to buy a keyboard with a bunker design and flashy colors for office tasks like typing because it will make the surrounding colleagues feel uncomfortable.
Logitech mechanical keyboard switches
A switch has the most significant influence on the quality and durability of the buttons. Based on widespread use and popularity, we can divide the Switch into five primary types: Red Switch, Brown Switch, Topre Switch, Black Switch, and Blue Switch. If you do not understand these five Switch types, you can ask the sales staff for advice before deciding to buy!
Pay attention to the size and design
Logitech mechanical keyboards are commonly divided into three layout types: Mini, TKL, and Full Size. To choose the right type of keyboard, you should choose a product that is the right size for the nature of your work.
The connection mode of the Logitech mechanical keyboard
Logitech mechanical keyboards that support the USB 2.0 standard can connect well with other devices such as laptops or PCs with relative stability.