How to periodically clean Logitech mechanical keyboard
To have a clean keyboard, you need to do a few simple steps below:
- Turn off the computer or disconnect the Logitech mechanical keyboard from the computer.
- Use a soft-bristled brush or hand-held vacuum to dust and suck dirt out of the keycap. Proceed to lightly brush the grooves in the middle of the key to clean the machine's surface.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the keyboard gently.
- Use a soft dry cloth to dry the keyboard thoroughly.
- Should clean the mechanical keyboard once a week to keep the keyboard clean, durable, and long-term use.
- Do not put fresh water next to the keyboard to avoid spilling water, causing a keyboard fire.
- The keyboard should not be used for too long in a day, which will cause the mechanical keys to becoming paralyzed quickly.
The above article is the top 5 best Logitech mechanical keyboards, popularly used in today's time. Hopefully, through this article, you will choose for yourself a Logitech mechanical keyboard that suits your needs. Then grasp the best way to clean Logitech.