Bluetooth headsets have become a commonly used item because they bring convenience and higher aesthetics than wired headphones. On the market, wireless headphones are being sold with many different models. So, the following article will review the Top 5 best models I have used.
Bluetooth headset is known as a type of headset that does not need to use an extension cord. They are connected to devices via Bluetooth technology, with high transmission speed over long distances. Therefore, they are very convenient and compact than wired ones.
Currently, on the market, there are many types of Bluetooth headsets produced by different technology brands. You need to make the right choice to make sure the devices are compatible with this one.
- The Bluetooth headset is entirely cordless to connect to the device. You will not be afraid of tangled wires causing internal breaks to make the headset inoperable. In particular, this type makes you comfortable when participating in the gym, sports, etc.
- When using a Bluetooth headset, you will not be limited by the distance from your device. Because it can connect to the device with a significant length of up to 5 to 10m. You will no longer be limited to about 1.5m of cord as using wired headphones. It helps you at a distance to still be able to listen to music.
- Bluetooth headsets are integrated with many remote control functions such as increasing or decreasing the volume when listening to music, clicking to listen or turn off calls, etc.
- You can also easily connect to two devices at the same time.
- Bluetooth headsets are also compatible with many devices. Meanwhile, not all wired headphones have the right jack for your phone or computer.