Deloitte wins three top awards for its leading-edge Omnia technology, Omnia ESG Module, and Audit & Assurance organization and team culture, empowering its professionals and contributing to client satisfaction
- Deloitte* won three coveted International Innovation Awards (IIA) and is invited to participate in the International Innovation Summit, organized by Enterprise Asia, Asia's largest non-governmental organization for entrepreneurship. This regional recognition program celebrates outstanding global innovations and encourages ongoing investment in innovations that pave the path towards a better and sustainable future.
- Deloitte won top honors for its platform innovation with the Deloitte Omnia Platform, and top honors for its product innovation with the Omnia ESG Module. Omnia is an end-to-end, globally integrated cloud-based platform that provides professionals with cutting-edge technology and a flexible experience that promotes quality, transparency, and trust across Deloitte's services. The Omnia ESG Module is a comprehensive and structured framework, powered by machine learning, to help Deloitte professionals provide ESG reporting readiness and assurance with quality and agility.
- Deloitte Audit & Assurance also achieved recognition as a leading organization committed to driving innovation and change through its approach to culture, inclusion, talent, and company mission.
SINGAPORE, Dec. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise Asia recognized Deloitte as an International Innovation Award (IIA) winner in all of the primary categories evaluated, including the Product, Service & Solution, and Organization & Culture categories at the International Innovation Awards 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand. The IIA is an annual recognition program that honors outstanding global innovations and encourages organizations to continue investing in innovations that pave the path towards a better and sustainable future.
Deloitte's cloud-based Omnia platform, which uses advanced technology capabilities to deliver a flexible audit and assurance experience that promotes quality, transparency, and trust, was an IIA winner in the Service & Solution category.
Deloitte's audit professionals apply the power of Deloitte Omnia to deliver quality services and provide clients with valuable insights while also improving the Deloitte professionals' and clients' digital experience. Built for the future, Deloitte is transforming how audits are done and how the needs of clients on a global scale are met. Focused on enhancing quality, breaking orthodoxies, and solving problems, Deloitte's technologists and audit professionals continue to build upon Omnia's world-class technology to reduce the burden of the audit process for clients while enhancing opportunities for insights. The innovative platform creates efficiencies through smart automation, provides deeper insights through risk assessment analyses, and digitizes processes for a smarter experience, including proprietary artificial intelligence capabilities.
Additionally, Deloitte's Omnia ESG Module was the winner in the IIA product category and uses advanced technology capabilities to effectively bring together four key phases of the environmental, social, governance (ESG) reporting and assurance process (materiality assessment, topic mapping, disclosure management, and benchmarking).
Deloitte's insight-fueled solution dives deep to understand top ESG and sustainability priorities for stakeholders before machine learning helps map a disclosure assessment, offering an improved process with high-quality reporting and assurance services. The module's disclosures checklist centralizes various ESG standards for streamlined evaluations, and the proprietary disclosures database helps benchmark against peers, identify potential gaps, and helps professionals uncover additional insights.
In the Organization & Culture category, Deloitte's Audit & Assurance team won for its people-first approach that encourages bold thinking and unique solutions while promoting a supportive, collaborative environment where ideas are celebrated, and professionals' health and well-being are prioritized.
In addition to culture, innovation and inclusion are cornerstones of Deloitte's work and an integral part of its history. Whether establishing programs that foster fresh thinking, crowd-sourcing ideas from industry leaders, or soliciting feedback to gain new insights and perspectives around user experience, Deloitte is always seeking new ways to innovate, turning what's next into what's now.
"We're thrilled to be recognized with three International Innovation Awards for our Audit & Assurance organization and culture and for our transformative Deloitte Omnia technologies. Over the course of 177-years, history, trust, innovation, and equity have remained core values in how we foster our unique Deloitte culture and deliver for our clients."
– Jon Raphael, national managing partner, sustainability, transformation and assurance, Deloitte & Touche LLP
"Innovation is ingrained in everything we do. Our culture of innovation has guided us and the businesses we serve through shifting economic landscapes since 1845. When challenges arise, we always think of possibilities to create solutions that go beyond what's expected for our profession, which also helps foster a more inclusive, diverse, and collaborative environment. We believe that's how we'll navigate through the post-pandemic era together with our alliances and clients in Asia Pacific."
– Collin Jin, Asia Pacific Audit & Assurance innovation leading partner, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP
Earlier this year, Deloitte announced a $1 billion investment in client-related services, data-driven research, and assets and capabilities focused on sustainability. Deloitte is dedicated to serving clients as they redefine their strategies, embed sustainability into their operations, and meet tax, disclosure, and regulatory requirements.
"Today, we are helping organizations convert a busy ESG market landscape into clarity for the business. As our clients navigate complex, global ESG disclosure expectations and enhanced stakeholder demands, our Deloitte Omnia ESG Module and innovative sustainability professionals are making an impact that matters."
– Kristen Sullivan, Audit & Assurance partner, U.S. sustainability and ESG services leader and global Audit & Assurance climate services leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP
About Enterprise Asia
Enterprise Asia is a non-governmental organization in the pursuit of creating an Asia that is rich in entrepreneurship as an engine towards sustainable and progressive economic and social development. Please visit https://www.enterpriseasia.org/ for more information.
About International Innovation Awards
The International Innovation Awards is an annual recognition program that recognizes outstanding innovations, and in the process, encourages organizations to continue investing in innovations. For more information, visit www.innovationaward.org.
*Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of Deloitte's legal structure.
Source: Enterprise Asia